Tuesday, July 23, 2019
 
Afzalipour School of Medicine began its educational and research activities in 1356 with the admission of 50 medical students and at the endowment of Nooria.
 
General courses such as literature, physics, chemistry were taught by faculty members of the Faculty of Science and Management School, and the first basic medical lessons including microbiology and the first part of the biochemistry were taught by Dr. Mirzai (the first head of the university). At the same time, the headquarters of the university Kerman and the Faculty of Medicine) did not have a definite place and began to work with the permission of the building.
 
The actual development and development of the medical school is related to the period after the victory of the glorious Islamic Revolution. Since its inception in 56 to early 1358, the faculty of medicine has not had any program, facilities, personnel, even a special place, and after student protests against this, in May of the following year, with the invitation of the Friday Imam of Kerman Hajj al-Islam Hajj Sheikh Mohammad Jawad Hojjati Kermani and Dr. Seyyed Ali Akbar Hosseini, the first post-revolutionary university head, was received from Dr. Mohammad Hassan Salehi Kermani. He took over the responsibility and took over as the first director of the medical school.
 
In the first act, he assigned a room as a school office (at Noori hospital) and invited some of the doctors in the city who were collaborating directly with the college (Doctor Houshang Alaei, Dr. Hossein Ehsan, Dr. Houshang Safavi, Dr. Mohammad Hassani), he taught medical courses for students of higher possible age. He also started the recruitment of the first members of the faculty, in which Dr. Mohammad Ali Emami Meybodi (professor instructor), Dr. Seyyed Abdullah Mousavi (second head of medical school) , Dr. Shahla Mansouri and Dr. Mohammad Ahmadinejad (Lecturers of the Department of Microbiology), Dr. Mohsen Janghorban (Moderator) Health courses), Dr. Motahareh Jianpur (physiologist), Dr. Ahmed Gholamhosseinian (biochemistry lecturer), all of whom had a master's degree, and later succeeded in obtaining a doctorate at home and abroad, became the core of the specialized staff of the medical school formed.
 
The curriculum of the faculty began in October 1979, and at the same time as the initial planning, efforts were made to recruit new faculty members, so that on June 59, at the same time as the temporary closure of the university (Cultural Revolution), the faculty of medicine was able to Involvement of other doctors and increase their membership to 15 people.
 
It is worth mentioning that from October 58 to June 59, since planning for two years of undergraduate education was devoted to basic science education, parts of the basic courses were inevitably required by flight professors from Mashhad and Isfahan cities, as well as parts Also, biochemistry courses 2 were taught by the pediatrician physicians (Dr. Mohammad Hossein Daei Parizi, Dr. Pedram Niknefs, Dr. Akbar Ahmadi and Dr. Ghorban Ali Amiri) who were the only instructor of this course (Dr. Ahmad Gholamhosseinian).
 
With the onset of the Cultural Revolution, physicians and new teachers, including Dr. Bahram Yaghmaei and Dr. Iraj Sharifi, were added to faculty members, and the purchase of the Kerman Hospital from the private sector in the 58th year of the independent clinical unit was completed.